About meCoding free is great, coding right is greater! Just took my 5th Episerver certification...yey! Currently on parental leave and will be available more after 1st of Feb 2018.
Visit my blog
My latest blogposts
This will be my shortest blog post yet but hopefully it will save someone an hour when reading about my gotyas. Content delivery API is an API you...
Posted:Sep 13, 2018 | Views: 222 | Rating:
Just a few spots left! Host this time is Visma and the event takes place at UKK and starts at 17. See you there! Register and read more information...
Posted:Jun 18, 2018 | Views: 341 | Rating:
Troy Hunt built a great API to check if a password has been compromised (pwned). Let's check out how to use it to make sure that your users don't...
Posted:Mar 13, 2018 | Views: 926 | Rating:
For coders, by coders. Sign up, revel and discuss cool code and brilliant solutions with our favorite CMS by EMVP Marija , Episerver Commerce Maste...
Posted:May 05, 2017 | Views: 903 | Rating:
Short post this one I promise! Some editors requested that they wanted to be able to log out easily. By default you first need to go to edit mode t...
Posted:Feb 02, 2017 | Views: 1377 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- 196920-Docs with pull requests
- 196258-Alternative to deprecated "dynamic content"
- 196084-'EPiServer.Find.Cms 13.0.1' is not compatible with 'EPiServer.ContentDeliveryApi 1.0.1
- 194744-How to get ALT text from episerver - ImageData
- 194742-@Html.PropertyFor cant be used if model utilizes a controller?
- 190121-Modifying, Adding or Linking to CSS and JS
- 190115-Scheduled Jobs View Sort
- 190114-Modifying, Adding or Linking to CSS and JS
- 189837-Loading content for a new language/geographic region
- 189802-Suggest related blogs for a CMS site