Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Epi Server - Create a bullet point List by Editors

Vote:

It is possible to allow the editor to create a bullet point lists? I had search this, but I don't find the component that allow me to do this. The only way that I think sould work is using the wysiwyg component.

Jul 21, 2016 9:29
Vote:

1. Use tinymce editor and use that.

2. Use the example string list property in alloy and render that as a bullet list.

3. Use a Linkitemcollection and point to target pages that contain each string. If you have pretty fixed strings this is a decent solution that is also possible to extend.

Jul 21, 2016 11:18
Vote:

We used to be able to use TinyMCE to create bullet lists, add HTML, but that has apparently stopped working at some point.   We have existing blocks of content in production, but now when we try to edit those with TinyMCE, the HTML is stripped out.  In additon, when I try and add HTML it gets stripped out on Publish.

Aug 15, 2016 18:50
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.