Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer 9.7 in Azure

Vote:

I have deployed my website into Azure but when I logged into the Edit mode, I get the following error when I try to edit a page

• Unable to load /EPiServer/cms/Stores/contentdata/5_5?dojo.preventCache=1456234104687 status: 500

Any ideas?

Feb 23, 2016 14:34
Vote:

Hi, 

Can you open the link which causes error 500 and see what does it return?

/Q

Feb 23, 2016 15:25
Vote:

Hi Mai,

An exception is thrown at line 15 of mysite.azurewebsites.net/EPiServer/Shell/9.4.4.4/ClientResources/dojo/dojo.js. And now I also get a popup saying that the server could not establish connection at ws:mysite.azurewebsites.net/EPiServer/Shell/socket/endpoint/

Feb 24, 2016 7:46
Vote:

Fix support for Web sockets...?

Feb 24, 2016 8:00
Vote:

If you don't have it already then check out 

http://world.episerver.com/blogs/Eric-Pettersson/Dates/2016/2/fixing-the-websocket-protocol-support-issue-when-upgrading-to-episerver-ui-9.4.0/

For example 

Feb 24, 2016 8:02
Vote:

Done that but I'm still gettinga web socket error :

• WebSocket Error: Incorrect HTTP response. Status code 200, OK

Here's the rror I get when I try to create a new page

UrlReferer

http://mysite.azurewebsites.net:80/EPiServer/CMS/Content/en/home,,56/?epieditmode=True
http://mysite.azurewebsites.net/EPiServer/Cms/

Exception details:

ArgumentNullException: The provided content link does not have a value. Parameter name: contentLink

Stack trace:

[ArgumentNullException: The provided content link does not have a value.
Parameter name: contentLink]
   at EPiServer.Core.DefaultContentLoader.Get[T](ContentReference contentLink, LoaderOptions loaderOptions)
   at EPiServer.Core.DefaultContentLoader.Get[T](ContentReference contentLink)
   at myproject.Web.Business.PageViewContextFactory.CreateLayoutModel(ContentReference currentContentLink, RequestContext requestContext)
   at myproject.Web.Business.PageContextActionFilter.OnResultExecuting(ResultExecutingContext filterContext)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.b__1c()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.b__15(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Controller controller)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
Feb 24, 2016 8:35
Vote:

Hi,

Looks like a start page problem for me. Did you set the start page for the current language?

/Q

Feb 24, 2016 8:43
Vote:

Yes, I have a start page for the current language. I've manage to solve the last error by Deactivating and Activating the cloud license - no idea why that helped. However, I still have a problem with the Socket connection

Feb 24, 2016 9:04
Vote:

Christelle, any luck getting socket connection to work? I have the same issue in production (not Azure though)

Mar 21, 2016 8:03
Vote:

Hei Gosso,

I was unable to solve it. Although, it hasn't hindered any work yet. Also, only the dev. console of Firefox and Chrome are displaying the error. I get nothing from IE

Mar 23, 2016 12:48
Vote:

we get the similar dojo error "?dojo.preventCache=1534941944377 status: 500" while we trying to edit a block. Only on Live site azure not on prep . any clues?

Aug 22, 2018 14:51
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.