Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Simple calendar for Episerver

Vote:

I am creating a new EPiServer website and I want to have a calendar on one of the pages to show a period of time (like current week/ month) and some text (or events which ever easier) on each day.
The requirement is very basic so I thought that it has to be possible very easily, but I couldn't find that much of documentations/examples. I've just found this (calendar class on EPiServer 7). How to set it up and fill it? What is the CalendarContainer? 

Is it still the right way to do it?

Edited, Jan 10, 2017 12:28
Vote:

I'm using Teleriks schedule in one project for displaying bookings etc. So that's one option...

Jan 10, 2017 13:11
Vote:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the response. That's a good option, but I wonder if there is any buildt in calendar in EPiServer specially that I've found the calendar class. 

Sincerely

Jan 10, 2017 15:11
Vote:

There was some kind of calendar control in old EPiServer version. Never used it though. 

Jan 10, 2017 19:34
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.