Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Different message displayed "installer edits" instead of  "Changes to publish" besides the publish dropdown

Vote:

I have upgraded Episerver from CMS 7.1.4 to CMS 7.1.10 using Folder replace (Modules and Modulesrepository).

It was working fine on my Dev machine

But on UAT is shows a message, "installationsprogram redigerar" (installer edits) just beside the publish dropdown instead od "Changes to publish"

can anyone please help why is it showing different message

May 23, 2016 13:31
Vote:

In EPiServer 7 if you update using the addon store you will update both in modulebin and modules folder in site root and also in VPP/Modules and VPP/ModulesRepository (where VPP is base path to your VPP folders). Need to copy/paste all of them...Also check access rights on the VPP...

May 23, 2016 13:58
Vote:

Thank you for you response

I had done this using folder replace as i didnot have as Internet on my Intranet site.

The problem is am facing now is the messge shown "installer edits" instead of  "Changes to publish" besides the publish dropdown

May 23, 2016 14:02
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.