Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Detailed Logging using Interceptors

Vote:

I was reading Daniel's blog about adding logging, and I am coming across a problem with the JSON serialization settings.  The issue is that I want to set the settings for the Dump method.  I would like to set the ReferenceLoopHandling setting to be equal to ReferenceLoopHandling.Ignore, but I cannot see how to get access to the json settings to set this.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Sep 28, 2016 18:59
Vote:

There is an overload to the constructor when creating the LogInterceptor that takes both the object dumper to use and the logger. So its possible the hard way by implementing the matching interface and use your favorite way. Ill also add a simple way to use your own json serialization settings in next release. Let know how it works out on on daniel.ovaska at mogul.com.

Sep 28, 2016 19:50
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.