Visit my blog
My latest blogposts
This will be a quick tips for people who want to listen to external Commerce events. I have a perculiar situation where I via the Service API impo...
Posted:Mar 03, 2016 | Views: 1311 | Rating:
Introduction For some e-Commerce projects out there it might be more logical to store the prices on a product level than to store it on the variant...
Posted:Apr 17, 2015 | Views: 2351 | Rating:
In this blog I will talk about how easy (or hard) it is to switch from Lucene to Solr. EPiServer Commerce R2 SP2 comes with three providers: Lucene...
Posted:Jul 09, 2012 | Views: 6370 | Rating:
Are you having troubles installing Commerce? Are you receiving this error message: System.Management.Automation.PSInvalidOperationException: The...
Posted:Jan 23, 2012 | Views: 4235 | Rating:
Just a quick tips to you out there that aren't english or for some odd reason have folders that have non ascii characters in physical folder names,...
Posted:Sep 22, 2011 | Views: 2659 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- 181898-Discounts in cart not available after converting to Purchase order
- 181714-Event for Price becoming Valid/Invalid?
- 172734-Globalization for dynamic properties
- 160705-Possible to use new promotions + old promotions simultaneously ?
- 150887-Best Practice Question from a Noob
- 150885-Best Practice Question from a Noob
- 146724-Service API Catalog Import
- 143074-Inventory Preorder Setup
- 141954-Adding BackingType and PropertySettings to existing catalog properties
- 141909-Hide Dashboard from online center