Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Wrong CMS login URL after migration to CMS6

Vote:

Hello everyone!

I have a project which I have migrated from CMS5 to CMS6 R2. Everything is working fine now, but i'm having a URL problem in the login page to the CMS interface. When i write the URL to edit mode or admin mode, i'm automatically redirected to a login page that's container in the project, instead of "~Util/login.aspx". Where should i check to change this back?
Thanks in advance,

/Kenia

Nov 21, 2011 13:50
Vote:

Search for loginUrl in your web.config, should be in a authentication node.

Nov 21, 2011 14:49
Vote:

Hello and thanks for your reply! Actually i could see that this attribute was set to the login page in the project instead for the default one in Epi, no idea why, so now it makes sense. It is displayed though without styles, although the CSS are loaded...but well, this is a different issue. Thanks again!

/Kenia

Nov 22, 2011 15:30
Vote:

Might be cached bad, try clearing caches in the browser. Also check with firebug to see if there is any unauthorized access to static files.

Nov 22, 2011 15:42
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.