Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Default CSS classes still visible in TinyMCE EPiServer 6 R2

Vote:

I removed the css class property from TinyMCEPluginNonVisual, because it didn't work (only the episerver default classes were present in the dropdown) in TinyMCE editor.

Instead, I put it inside the episerver.config : uiEditorCssPaths="~/Styles/tinymce.css"

Now, they are added to the dropdown, but the default ones are still there.

Any recommendations on how to remove the EPiServer classes?

Sep 02, 2011 15:38
Vote:

Anyone?

Sep 08, 2011 11:31
Vote:

Two ways to override the path to the stylesheet either in episerver.config by setting the uiEditorCssPath attribute or by adding a dynamic property with the name UIEditorCssPaths with the path to the editor stylesheet. If you're still seeing the default stylesheets after that try doing an IISreset and closing/reopening your browser.

Hope this helps.

Frederik

Sep 08, 2011 11:53
Vote:

Hi Marija!

Makes sure your css files follow the following guide:

http://world.episerver.com/Documentation/Items/Tech-Notes/EPiServer-CMS-6/EPiServer-CMS-6-R2/TinyMCE-Developers-Guide3/#EPiServerCSSAttributes 

Sep 08, 2011 13:39
Vote:

Hi, guys, thanks a lot for your time and effort!

@Frederik, these things were set.

@Toni, this helped, it's working now properly!!! I didn't think I had to set these, as my styles were visible in the dropdown.

Sep 08, 2011 14:01
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.