Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Commerce 1R2-Sp2 license installation

Vote:

Hi

Can anyone tell me how can I install the license correctly? I requested the commerce developer license for our dev environment - EPiServerCommerceLicense.config and drop into the commerce manager root folder, but i still received the following exceiption

Product/Installation Support Information
Exception: Failed to check the license.                     

Jun 02, 2014 12:35
Vote:

Hi Code Monkey,

Could you contact EPi Support? Placing the license file in the root of Commerce Manager should do it. Could be that your license isn't valid.

-T

Jun 02, 2014 17:38
Vote:

Hi,

In addition to Tobias's answer, is your front-end site working? Note that your front-end site and Commerce manager site are separated sites and need to put the license in root folders of both two sites.

/Q

Jun 03, 2014 3:18
Vote:

Thank you for all your support. The problem has been fixed. It caused by the Mediachase.EpiServer.lic file was missed in the deployment package. All good now. 

Jun 04, 2014 4:26
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.