About meOld Member of EPiServer Developer Support Team. Shifted to a consultant 2010. When I'm not coding with EPiServer I try to get out on the water and get some sailing done.
My latest blogposts
After running in to the same problem over and over I though I would make this post to remind myself and to share with others. WebDeploy is easy as...
Posted:Feb 27, 2015 | Views: 1840 | Rating:
Yesterday I found myself in the position to install EPiServer Find on a CMS 7 site but following the eminent blog from Ted I ran in to some issues....
Posted:Oct 18, 2013 | Views: 2117 | Rating:
When you add a file in EPiServer using the versioning provider you will find that the file is named to a Guid in Windows file system. So finding a...
Posted:Apr 12, 2011 | Views: 4242 | Rating:
I often find myself debugging sites that run on machines that have a lot of sites up and running. So when I need to attach my VS to the process I...
Posted:Jun 16, 2009 | Views: 5830 | Rating:
Ever had any trouble with the icons in Edit mode getting in the way of each other? If you get this behavior make sure that you have the...
Posted:Feb 02, 2009 | Views: 8788 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
- IP range for the new dev servers
- Statistics in Find is all over the place.
- SearchHit Score for typed searches?
- Search feature for the SDK
- Making a built-in-property required by pagetype
- UrlResolver.GetUrl overload for Commerce products in right context
- EPiServer CMS Categories on a Commerce Product
- Update 47 breaking UIHint.Image if backing prop is Url
- Applying site specific best bets
- Getting the boost value
My latests forum posts
- RE: Progressive Web Application Support#186770
- RE: Add custom context menu item to shared blocks list#186486
- RE: EPiServer CMS Categories on a Commerce Product#176947
- RE: EPi Find Document hit Title and Excerpt#171553
- RE: EPi Find Document hit Title and Excerpt#171509
- RE: EPi Find Document hit Title and Excerpt#171320
- RE: EPi Find Document hit Title and Excerpt#171284
- RE: EPi Find Document hit Title and Excerpt#171273
- RE: Filter on ContentAreaItems#147229
- RE: Filter on ContentAreaItems#147130
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: