Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Empty tab

Vote:

I'm having an issue with a new installation of EPiServermail. I've followed the installationsinstructions, but the Mail-tab is empty.

http://www.viktorlarsson.se/epimail.jpg

According to the eventviewer, everything seems ok. 

Module 'episervermail' successfully started!

Aug 31, 2009 9:11
Vote:

Hi Viktor,

A empty Mail tab usually means that you are not authenticated. What providers are you using? If SQL is your user a member of the MailAdmins? You could also check Tom's blog post about the subject.

Aug 31, 2009 9:18
Vote:

I'm using Sqlprovider, and i've created the group MailAdmins. Still doesn't show up tho. I can't find where to set the access right for the specific Mail tab?
Sep 04, 2009 14:26
Vote:

I have the same problem, I've created a MailAdmins group in the admin mode, what else?

May 07, 2010 16:01
Vote:

I´m having the exact same problem as you guys trying to install EpiserverMail 4.4 SP1.

I´m running a custom membership provider and It doesn´t seem as the users gets copied to the tblEPiServerCommonUser table which I understand should be the case.

This is my configuration section for the providers. Is anyone seeing something messed up?

<roleManager enabled="true" defaultProvider="CompanyRoleProvider" cacheRolesInCookie="true">
      <providers>
        <clear />
        <add name="CompanyRoleProvider" connectionStringName="CompanyModel" applicationName="Company" type="Company.Logic.Security.CompanyRoleProvider" />
      </providers>
    </roleManager>
    <membership defaultProvider="EPiServerCommonIntegrationMembershipProvider"
      userIsOnlineTimeWindow="10">
      <providers>
        <clear />
        <add applicationName="Company" connectionStringName="CompanyModel"
          enablePasswordRetrieval="true" enablePasswordReset="true" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false"
          name="CompanyMembershipProvider" type="Company.Logic.Security.CompanyMembershipProvider" />
        <add applicationName="EPiServerCommonApplication" provider="CompanyMembershipProvider"
          roleToSynchronize1="*" name="EPiServerCommonIntegrationMembershipProvider"
          type="EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.IntegrationMembershipProvider, EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization" />
      </providers>
    </membership>

Edited, Jun 09, 2010 11:16
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.