Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Fed up with episerver before even started

Vote:

Why do so many links on episervers website dont work?

Why can I not downlaod a copy to trial?

I get to the download page for latest version, click on download, then it sends me to a page saying the downlaod is complete and to check for my licence.config file, I havent even downlaoded anything?

it would be good to download a trial version, but nothing, whats going on, very frustrated here.

Episerver, simple steps for a good experience please.

1. Download a copy to trial
2. Installation instructions

it seems the episerver is lost in its own system here or there is a bad admin updating their website. Why do so many of the flash demos not work, why does the blog or lab part go to a page not found, why does the online demo for english go to an old url....etc.... cmon guys get it sorted.

Please pass me onto pages where  i can download and try.

many thanks.

Richard

Jul 01, 2008 23:05
Vote:

Hello Richard,

Well I am sorry that you feel that way. Lets see if I can help you some. If you follow this link and push the install button the manager should install itself on your machine. Ones the Manager is up and running follow the installation instructions document for installing your site. At the end of the installisation you will be asked if you wish to install the public templates. I would advice you do as they give you some hints at what and how you can do diffrent pages. Should you want more example you can follow this guide for installing the demo pages as well. Should you wish even more examples there are some under the download section.

I hope this helps and that your experiance with the product will prove more fruitful from now on.

Jul 02, 2008 8:23
Vote:

Hi Richard,

we are constantly working to deliver the very best EPiServer experience to our partners and customers. Please specify the errors you have found on EPiServer World, report them to info@epw.com and we will take care of them as soon as possible.

Jul 02, 2008 14:43
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.