Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Turning off properties in the WYSIWYG Editor not working

Vote:

Hi there,

In the admin > Page Types > when I use a XHTML string or Long string property.  And try turning off (unticking) properties of the editor, it does not work (the unticking not the editor - the editor works fine).

So if i untick 'Bold' for example, it still shows up on the page in the editor and can still be used.

Anyone have the same problem or any solutions to try?
Thanks,
Cassandra

Dec 22, 2009 15:24
Vote:

Hi Cassandra,

Could you check that your user isn't added or a member of any group added to the "All functions available in the Editor". You find it in admin mode -> Config tab -> Permissions for Functions

Dec 22, 2009 15:48
Vote:

Additionally you may need to remember that sometimes pages are cached. Updates to the aspx page will not be carried through until IIS is reset. I've had this problem in the past although it was version 4.6 that I was using.

Jan 28, 2010 11:26
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.