Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Can anyone help me with this information.

Vote:

Hi I'm currently studying computer networking and for a project need to do some research on different CMS's. If anyone could help me with the following information it would be greatly appreciated as I can't seem to find this information.

- Stability of EPiServer 

- HTML Editors (are HTML editors included with EPiServer package)?

If for whatever reason you can't help me with such information then that it fine. To anyone who replies thank you. 

Aug 30, 2009 15:52
Vote:

Hi Travis,

Currently EPiServer is shipped with a modified version of HTMLtextbox. But we support that developers exchange it for other editors such as FCKEditor or TinyMCE. The next version of EPiServer will be shipped with the TinyMCE.

As for Stability, could you elaborate on what factors you are looking at? How does the environment your using to test look like? How many users and how much content are you simulating?

edited: Because I can't spell it seems

Edited, Aug 31, 2009 9:00
Vote:

Wow thanks a lot for helping me out with this information.

With the stability, the question in my assignment says "Is it robust enough to withstand heavy traffic" so any details on the capacity EPiServer can handle will be much appreciated. Thanks again for replying. 

Sep 01, 2009 16:12
Vote:

Well you can probably find more information about that just googling for EPiServer and performance. Here is one post by Per Bjurström. But as EPiServer is currently used on some 8000 sites many quite big I would say it is robust enough to withstand heavy traffic.

Sep 01, 2009 16:56
Vote:

Ok that's all the information I needed. Thanks a lot for helping me. Bye bye
Sep 01, 2009 17:10
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.