About meI’m a developer and part of the Itera EPiServer team. Have worked with Content management systems for a decade, and EPiServer the last 5-6 year.
My latest blogposts
There are great tool available for logging user actions on your site like google analytic, but sometimes you want to know more about how much time ...
Posted:Apr 12, 2016 | Views: 2380 | Rating:
I got a problem with the search result using EPiServer.Search. The site is in Norwegian and is set to default langauge in site settings in admin. B...
Posted:Feb 18, 2016 | Views: 1256 | Rating:
I have looked at different ways of implementing a dropdown list with dependencies. Have looke at Doong Nguyen’s solution but had problems making it...
Posted:Feb 11, 2016 | Views: 2871 | Rating:
I work locally and move the site to a test server, and the search didn't work. The first problem was the http://IndexingService/IndexingService.svc...
Posted:Feb 09, 2016 | Views: 2599 | Rating:
A quick tip for finding owner page. var contentAssetHelper = ServiceLocator.Current.GetInstance<ContentAssetHelper>(); var ownerNode = contentAsset...
Posted:Feb 08, 2016 | Views: 1217 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
- Preview in Dynamic Content and JQuery
- Have trouble with ElektroPost.Licensing from CMS 4 site
- Truble with mirroring
- Can't get ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider to work
- Could you make some methods virtual?
- Whats up with [PageData].LinkURL
- LazyIndexer error
- Overrride Property[xxx] method
- Trying to trigger an event when UnifiedFile Summary is saved
My latests forum posts
- RE: Preview of custom MediaData#116446
- RE: Missing files when exporting and importing#90057
- RE: Missing files when exporting and importing#90028
- RE: Does GetDescendents hit the cache?#87654
- RE: Issues with Blob Storage#87649
- RE: Customising the overlay menu for block in content areas#85370
- RE: scheduled task using JobBase#81172
- RE: scheduled task using JobBase#81168
- RE: scheduled task using JobBase#81165
- RE: scheduled task using JobBase#81162
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: