Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Remove extra div tag from Dynamic Content

Vote:

Hello,

How can i remove the extra div tag from dynamic content? I have used property adapters but it's working only for plain strings and not for DC.

Thanks

Rachappa

Oct 25, 2010 23:24
Vote:

Make your own propertyControl. take a look at this post http://world.episerver.com/Blogs/Anders-Hattestad/Dates/2010/8/Preview-on-dynamic-content/ and remove your div after all content has been rendered..

Oct 26, 2010 7:39
Vote:

Can i Know what extacly you are refering to PropertyControl? If i just all the your dll to project the preview mode is not working. Can u just tell me what exactly i should do after referncing your dll.

Thanks

Oct 27, 2010 20:24
Vote:

make a new property inherit from PropertyHtmlString. Override the IProipertyControl stuff and return your own code that inherit from PriopertyHtmlStringControl. Then override override CreateDefaultControls but do the base.CreateDefaultControls() first. Then you can loop throug the control structur.

Anotherway is to look at the ViewMode in PropertyHtmlString and make some adjustments to that. If you want to remove the partent controil if thats a div, I quess I would have tryied that first.

Good luck

Oct 27, 2010 20:53
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.