Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver.Core references

Vote:

Just opened a 2 year old episerverproject i downloaded from the livesite and its missing some assemblies:

using EPiServer.Core;
using EPiServer.DataAbstraction;
using EPiServer.Web.WebControls;
using EPiServer.PlugIn;

EPiServer.Core;

EPiServer.DataAbstraction;

EPiServer.Web.WebControls;

EPiServer.PlugIn;

I can't figure out which dll to reference to get them. Fx there is no episerver.core.dll on the site.

How do I reference these namespaces?

best regards Sune

Jan 19, 2011 13:57
Vote:

This is excatly why we should add episerver dll's as references and not relay on GAC

Jan 19, 2011 14:01
Vote:

You need to find out which EPiServer version the site is running and download from the download section of world.episerver.com

Jan 19, 2011 14:58
Vote:

I downloaded the episerver 5 sp2 installation, which is the version of the site and tried to install but it wouldnt recognize that I have IIS installed, and just shut down with an error.

I have now installed episerver 6 succesfully but my project still fails to find the abovementioned dlls'. 

Jan 19, 2011 15:02
Vote:

Ok it appears I had to target .NET 3.5 instead of 2.0 that succeeded in compilation. 

Thanks for your help anyways...

Jan 19, 2011 16:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.