My latest blogposts
If you want to calculate discounts for products or related catalogs, you'll need to rewrite the default GetDiscountPrice function.
Posted:Nov 04, 2014
Even though EPiServer has made a lot of effort trying to make EPiServer and Commerce 7.5 appear as one united product there is still some areas you...
Posted:Feb 20, 2014
The built-in Request Validation feature in .NET 4.0 can help protect your EPiServer sites from Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attacks.
Posted:May 10, 2013
In a recent project I’ve been working on, we needed to make sure certain pages were always on HTTPS. There are of course several ways of doing this...
Posted:Feb 17, 2012
In a project I'm working in we're using EPiServer categories, or more correctly: lots of categories! And like all others who have work with many...
Posted:Nov 08, 2010
My latests forum threads
- Adding custom behavior for migrating carts
- Problem with IShippingPlugin
- Improve UI for property help text
- Preview the boosting effect shows hits as undefined
- Search in catalog mode dont work
- StoreHelper.GetDiscountPrice on Product and Category relations
- Using EPiServer Common Rating together with Commerce 7.5++
- Help! User migration and PersonalizedData
- Strange multilanguage behavior
- WebService gets a 404.3 error
My latests forum posts
- Adding custom behavior for migrating carts #178556
- Adding custom behavior for migrating carts #178527
- Adding custom behavior for migrating carts #178517
- Adding custom behavior for migrating carts #178494
- Adding custom behavior for migrating carts #178485
- Problem with IShippingPlugin#175750
- ApplySynonyms missing?#152110
- ApplySynonyms missing?#151028
- Show overlay label for ContentArea when hovering in On-Page-Edit mode#147819
- Upgrade: Mediachase_ECF50_MDP_Key error#145658