About meWorked with web development since 2000, EPiServer since 2008. My mantra is, Become a better developer in ways that extends writing good code.
My latest blogposts
You might have seen that the field “Name in URL” first gives you the value and the editor needs to click “change” to edit it. You can also accompli...
Posted:Oct 01, 2018
With the new TinyMCE version in Episerver 11, there are some new changes on how to set up your toolbars. Episerver has documented it quite well and...
Posted:Jul 25, 2018
As you’ve probably heard, Episerver is creating a Headless CMS API called “Content Delivery API“. With this, you can get, list and search (requires...
Posted:Apr 24, 2018
We stumbled upon an area where the DeletingContent and DeletedContent events slightly differently when you’re deleting content through the...
Posted:Mar 21, 2018
In my previous post I talked about how to set up automatic visual tests – and for a time, it was good. Then editors and other team members starts...
Posted:Mar 12, 2018
My latests forum threads
- Content API should be able to select PropertyModel on more criterias than PropertyType
- Make it possible to select folder to create blocks in when using "Create a new block" in Content Areas
- Adding Edit-links to ContentReference or PageReference properties
- Load balancing Episerver and keeping up with Episerver releases
- EPiServer "pokes" all public properties on validation
- Using Html.RenderContentData with IView or ViewEngine does not use the templateTag parameter.
- MvcContentRenderer should consider the TemplateModel Path before trying to determine through Name and Tags
- Better failure description when uploading image
- Suggestions for UI improvements in ImageVault 4
- PlugInPropertyAttribute is sealed
My latests forum posts
- RE: Creating a block error with http 409 (Conflict) #198499
- RE: 409 conflict creating block#198498
- RE: TWO EPiServer Web Project in One Solution Do not work on Parrallel run#195895
- RE: Delete pages programatically after the unpublish date has passed#195886
- RE: TWO EPiServer Web Project in One Solution Do not work on Parrallel run#195885
- RE: Setting default value to Name of page?#194811
- RE: Dynamic Content and TinyMCE#194472
- RE: Make it possible to select folder to create blocks in when using "Create a new block" in Content Areas#190610
- RE: Custom property on a page#187370
- RE: Custom property on a page#187367
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: