Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Page Property Re-Order

Vote:

I have a bizarre problem where if I move a page property up in my page type it hides the other properties from the list.

The other properties are still functioning as the page still works however I cannot see them in the list.

If I move the offending property back down it will reveal the other properties once again.

They need re-ordering as the page title is at the bottom of my list of properties and should really be at the top.  

Any ideas?

Regards

Ben

Jan 31, 2012 16:57
Vote:

Is the site using PageTypeBuilder or PageTypeUtil?

Jan 31, 2012 18:05
Vote:

Feb 01, 2012 11:25
Vote:

Not using any Page Type plugins.

I decieded to delete the properties and re-add them which worked a treat until I added in the description back in at which point the problem re-appeared.

The description I was adding was "This property sets the value between the <title> tag"

Seems you cant add HTML tags in the descriptions.

Feb 01, 2012 11:25
Vote:

Well you CAN add HTML inte descriptions, for example if you want a bold text in your description you type <strong>text</strong>. Remember to close your tags and to HTML Encode your opening and closing tags if you want them displayed as text

for example <title> should be written &lt;title&gt;

Edited, Feb 02, 2012 10:14
Vote:

ah ok, Thanks for the tip Alf Ill give it a go. 

Feb 02, 2012 10:23
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.