Last updated: Oct 24 2016
Episerver - update 134
Includes new breaking releases of Episerver CMS 10, Episerver Commerce 10 (with support for CMS 10) and Episerver Forms 4 (support for CMS 9 only). It also includes releases of Episerver Find for Commerce, Episerver Service API, Episerver Social Reach, and Episerver Language Manager (all with support for CMS 10), and also bug fixes for the Episerver Marketo connector and the third-party add-on GlobalLink Translation.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.Commerce 10.0.0
This is a breaking changes release; see Breaking changes for Commerce 10.
- EPiServer.ServiceApi.Commerce 2.1.0 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.Find.Commerce 9.7.0
- EPiServer.Forms 4.0.0
This is a breaking changes release; see Breaking changes for Episerver Forms 4.
- Support for validation of multiple elements at once; Breaking changes for Episerver Forms 4.
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Marketo 1.3.2
- EPiServer.Labs.LanguageManager 2.1.0 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.Social 2.2.0 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- Update 118 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 3 and Episerver Languages.
- Update 114 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 12.
- Update 108 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 2.
- Update 94 included breaking changes for Episerver Mail 8.
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 9.
- For older notifications, see update 83.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- The Episerver continuous release process. Deployment options for continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features. Beta releases and how to enable them.
- Issues with NuGet package updates. Fix dependency issues when not using Visual Studio 2015