Episerver - update 355
New release of Episerver Campaign (new Marketing Automation start time options). Bug fixes for Episerver CMS Core and Episerver CMS UI.
Released items February 23, 2021
Episerver Campaign 8.50
- Marketing Automation: Advanced node
In the Advanced node, you can specify which recipients are passing through the Marketing Automation campaign at which time. You can now specify even more precisely when Episerver Campaign should check the criteria.
Example 1: If you set the interval to Every 1 weeks, on Wednesday from 15:00, the criteria is checked every Wednesday at 15:00.See the Episerver User Guide: Marketing Automation nodes.
Example 2: If you set the interval to Every 2 months, each 1st from 14:00, the criteria is checked on the first day of every second month at 14:00.
More on releases
- See detailed release notes
- Release notes for Episerver B2B Commerce, B2B Analytics, and PIM
- Installing Episerver updates
- Episerver services and product lifecycles
- The Episerver continuous release process
Last updated: Feb 23, 2021