Episerver - update 290
New release of Episerver Commerce (CSR UI: Display orders on customer profile) and Episerver Campaign (REST API endpoints for managing webhooks).
Bug fixes for Episerver CMS UI and Episerver Social Reach.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- COM-9896: CSR UI: Display orders on customer profile
- On the Customer Management screen, a customer's profile provides access to his/her orders.
- An Orders item appears on the left menu
- The customer order history is sorted by "Created Date" descending.
- Paging is supported
- In the Products column, if the text is too long (around 120 characters), first show long product names then the remaining number of products in order
- Episerver Campaign 8.20
- REST API endpoints for managing webhooks
The Webhooks REST API endpoints for clicks and opens are available for Campaign.
Note: This package contains an update for the Episerver Social Reach product. Do not confuse Episerver Social Reach with Episerver Social.
Episerver Social Reach lets marketers use social media to drive traffic and increase conversion rates by sending social messages that promote website content.
Episerver Social is a service for building functionality to manage user-generated content in the form of ratings, comments, reviews, and activity streams.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Nov 19, 2019