Episerver - update 280
New release for Episerver Campaign (new REST API endpoints and Performance Dashboard enhancements). Bug fixes for Episerver Find.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
- Episerver Campaign 8.15
- BM-41469, BM-41468, BM-41240, BM-41225, BM-41224, BM-41223: REST API
New endpoints for:
- removing, searching, and retrieving coupon blocks
- creating and updating click profiles, assigning/unassigning links, and retrieving a click profile's assigned links
- Performance Dashboard
- A new "Hamburger" menu in the upper right of each widget on the Performance Dashboard lets you export a chart as a PNG, JPG, SVG, CSV or PDF file.
- BM-41887: New chart type "Mailing-based chart"
Works in the same way as "chart", but based on mailings instead of an indicated period of time. Display options include: bar, line, and spline diagram.
- Template Kit
- Inline Editing lets you edit the texts of your mailing template directly in the mailing preview.
- The new "Structured data" tab was added to the General settings paragraph in the Template Kit. Add content in the Gmail Promotions tab section to define what contents Gmail should prominently display in the Gmail Promotions tab.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Sep 09, 2019