Episerver - update 271
New features for Episerver Commerce (CSR UI: Take payments (Beta)) and Episerver Profile Store (.Net class for tracking visitor groups, Get all track events created after a date and time, Get all profiles updated after a date, Delete specific tracking event, Specify fields to return for tracking events, Specify fields to return for my profiles) and Episerver Labs - Block Enhancements. Visitor Group filter in Episerver Insight. Bug fixes for Episerver Content Delivery API.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.Labs.BlockEnhancements 0.1.0 (pre-release)
See the blog post by Grzegorz Wiecheć: Episerver Labs - Block Enhancements.
Note: This is an Episerver CMS Labs add-on, for more information, see John-Philip Johansson's blog post: Introducing Episerver CMS Labs.
- COM-8101: CSR UI: Take payments (Beta)
You can list carts and orders, and convert a cart to a purchase order. You can also take an order payment (including manual payments.) This does not include payment methods that redirect to 3rd party page. Once payment is completed, the CSR UI shows a change in shipment status.
Content Delivery API
Episerver Profile Store
- PROF-1308: Delete profile and related events
- PROF-4174: Visitor group filter in Insight
See blog post by Chris Sharp.
- PROF-4175: .Net class for tracking visitor groups
You can call a method in a class to track visitor groups for a user.
- PROF-3744: Get all track events created after a date and time
You can get all tracking events created between two dates. The tracking events include all fields on the events.
- PROF-3745: Get all profiles updated after a date
You can get all profiles updated between two dates in specific scope. The returned profiles include all fields on the profile.
- PROF-4349: Delete specific tracking event
You can delete a specific tracking event using the Profile API.
- PROF-3746: Specify fields to return for tracking events
When getting tracking events created after a date, you can specify which fields to return for tracking events.
- PROF-3747: Specify fields to return for my profiles
When getting profiles updated after a date, you can specify which fields to return for profiles.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Jul 10, 2019