Episerver - update 236
New releases of Episerver Forms (including a hotfix for CMS 10) and Episerver Connect For Campaign. Bug fixes for Episerver CMS Core, Episerver TinyMCE, Episerver Find, and Episerver Connect for SharePoint.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.Forms 4.8.5 (Hotfix for CMS 10.)
Bug fixes for AFORM-1561: Error related to fallback language and AFORM-1620: Cannot submit fallback language.
- EPiServer.ConnectForSharePoint 2.3.2
- EPiServer.ConnectForCampaign 2.0.0
This is a breaking changes release. For more information, see Breaking changes in Connect for Campaign 2.0.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- Update 175 included breaking changes for Service API 4.
- Update 174 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 11.
- Update 150 included breaking changes for Episerver Service API 3.
- Update 141 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages 3.
- Update 134 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 10, Episerver Commerce 10, and Episerver Forms 4.
- For previous notifications, see update 118.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Oct 15, 2018