Episerver - update 214
New releases of Episerver CMS Core and Episerver Commerce. Bug fixes for Episerver Personalization Commerce and the Episerver add-ons: Google Analytics for Episerver Commerce, Episerver UGC, Episerver Languages, and the Lionbridge Connector.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
- CMS-8843: Blobs that are no longer in use by any version are cleaned up
- COM-6489: Support for custom attributes in personalization tracking request
APIs to include custom attributes in the tracking data. The custom attributes can be used to perform tasks such as filtering in the personalization service recommendation widgets.
- COM-3685: Make order calculations in Commerce Manager consistent with API calculations
Ensure that order calculations made in Commerce Manager are consistent with calculations made using APIs in the site implementation.
- Episerver.Personalization.Commerce 1.2.0
- Lionbridge Connector 18.104.22.1680
- Compatible with Episerver CMS 11
- Improved functionality for SEO translations
- Filter on missing translations option
- Support for Property Value List
- Support for translating Epiform instance
- Ability to translate URL names
- Improved speed performance
- Improved end user experience interface
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- Update 174 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 11.
- Update 150 included breaking changes for Episerver Service API 3.
- Update 141 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages 3.
- Update 134 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 10, Episerver Commerce 10, and Episerver Forms 4.
- For previous notifications, see update 118.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: May 14, 2018