Visit my blog
My latest blogposts
Is it time to take your first Episerver CMS certification exam or retake an expired ECD exam? I took my first Episerver ECD exam 8 years ago on CMS...
Posted:Jun 08, 2016 | Views: 2481 | Rating:
When working with advanced e-commerce solutions as a developer or consultant you quickly get introduced to the acronym PIM: Product Information...
Posted:May 30, 2016 | Views: 1917 | Rating:
When building a fully customized enterprise level e-commerce solution you have several platforms to choose from. Two good choices are Episerver and...
Posted:Dec 18, 2015 | Views: 3622 | Rating:
Following the Episerver Ascend’15 conference in Las Vegas, the 2015 Episerver EMVP Summit was held in Zion National Park in Utah. In this blog post...
Posted:Nov 19, 2015 | Views: 1476 | Rating:
Are you starting your first EPiServer Commerce project? What are the major differences between the products? What new challenges do you face in an...
Posted:May 20, 2015
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- 90854-Dojo/Dijit: Change sorting and what columns to render in ContentQueryGrid
- 60105-rel=nofollow on links
- 60100-rel=nofollow on links
- 56209-Edit/admin menu disappearing
- 54616-EPiServer CMS 6 R2 Checklist
- 53410-Scheduled Job interference issue
- 53241-Scheduled Job interference issue
- 53194-Restricting access to EPiServer edit / admin suite
- 53179-Strange (chache) behaviour
- 53178-Multiple simple url:s on single page