About meI am a UI developer at Episerver. Prior to this I worked at a partner company in New Zealand.
My latest blogposts
Back in January 2017, Magnus Baneryd created a blog post about creating a gadget using react ( https://world.episerver.com/blogs/magnus-stalberg/Da...
Posted:Nov 08, 2018 | Views: 261 | Rating:
We have just release version 2.0.0 of the EPiServer.CMS.TinyMce package! This is a major version upgrade so you can expect breaking changes but you...
Posted:Mar 20, 2018 | Views: 5267 | Rating:
Hello everyone! I want to quickly address the issues around add-on modules not being found after upgrading to CMS 11 before misinformation starts t...
Posted:Jan 08, 2018 | Views: 3049 | Rating:
Along with the release of CMS 11 we have also made the Alloy templates available on GitHub. There are separate repositories for Web Forms and MVC,...
Posted:Nov 29, 2017 | Views: 1984 | Rating:
Notable Changes TinyMCE Package The TinyMCE editor and related plugin configuration features will be moved into a separate NuGet package as an add-...
Posted:Sep 18, 2017 | Views: 9273 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- RE: One page, two language branches, different placeholder in the tree#195718
- RE: widget on modelchange epi version 10 vs epi version 11.#194403
- RE: widget on modelchange epi version 10 vs epi version 11.#193986
- RE: widget on modelchange epi version 10 vs epi version 11.#193958
- RE: widget on modelchange epi version 10 vs epi version 11.#193941
- RE: UI bug in new TinyMCE#190246
- RE: Episerver form TinyMCE 2.0 - Roadmap / Release plan#190245
- RE: problem with tinymce 2.0 when master language is en-gb#189962
- RE: UI bug in new TinyMCE#189881
- RE: TinyMCE version 4 (EPiServer.CMS.TinyMce 2.0.0)#189502
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: