Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Reskin Ektron

Vote:

Hello,

So my company is in the middle of a migration away from Ektron, but that because the hosting provider told them they would no longer support it.  So in the mean time we moved what we have to a local server until the migration is done.

So the issue I have is I have never used Ektron I am a lamp dev.   My company would like me to reskin the Ektron to match the new wordpress site they had Developed.  The issue i have is i have no idea how to access the header or footer files.

I have searched high and low tryign to find a Header or Footer and all i keep finding are header and footer widget I see nothing that states header div or footer div information.

Lastly because of how we moved to it to our inhouse server I cannot get Visual basic to connect to it in order to try and use the existing project files.  I saved the entire 20gbs of files to my local machine but in VS all I see is one file at a time I have no idea how to get VS to open up the project as a whole to work on it.

What am i missing can anyone give me some guidance so i can just restyle the template for the site.

Any help is extreamely appreciated.

Nov 10, 2017 22:47
Vote:

Kirk - if you are still stuck, please reach out to me.  You are asking for a lot, but I should be able to get you un-stuck.  Daniel at McGarry dot com.

Nov 14, 2017 15:26
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.