Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PunchOut catalog to e-procurement system

Vote:

Hi,

I am looking to connect EPiServer Commerce 7.5 with different e-procurement systems. For this i need to make an open catalog interface. See manual below for more info

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e020a283-e6ce-2d10-0ebb-bd4de8c32036?overridelayout=true

I want to create a URL-link between an e-procurement system and EPiServer Commerce 7.5, for this it is required to automatically login in the shop frontend. I need te be able to send three parameters (username, password & HOOK_url).

Next i need to send the shopping cart with a HTML File (form) to the e-procurement system.

My initial thoughts are to develop a punchout website (shop) but I wondered whether anyone had any other thoughts/alternative approaches?

Furthermore, i am curious about how other developers look at this interface e.g. connecting EPiServer to an e-procurement system.

Any advice/thoughts welcomed :)

Apr 25, 2014 11:01
Vote:

Did you get further with this?

Jan 09, 2017 14:49
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.