Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dependency injection for ShippingMethodSelectionFactory and GetCampaignsByMarket

Vote:

I need to be able to target multiple markets with one campaign - and not all markets. I have this post descriping the problem:

http://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/Episerver-Commerce/Thread-Container/2017/10/campaign-with-multiple-target-markets/?pageIndex=1#reply

After speaking with Khanh Pham from your support team about it, I have created this issue to be able to make dependency injection for ShippingMethodSelectionFactory and GetCampaignsByMarket, so that is is possible to complete the feature.

Or alternativly make the feature so that it is possible to select multiple markets for a campaign - the code for it is quite simple.

Oct 12, 2017 14:50
Vote:

It is also possible to write a custom promotion that is available for all markets but that have a custom condition with checkboxes for which markets it is viable for.

Just thought i should mention it if you wanted to work around it for the time being. wink

Oct 13, 2017 11:16
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.