Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Documenation of accessability support

Vote:

In the document "vägledningen för 24-timmarswebben 2.0, 8.2.20" there is a requirement (level 2) that requires the WCM to provide a documentation of the accessability support. The documentation is supposed to summarize in what ways the editor is supported to provide accessible web pages. This is a document that has been requested from our customer, and I belive that it would come in handy in many projects in the future.
Jun 08, 2005 16:00
Vote:

I agree with you, it is a document that we should certainly provide. Thank you for the suggestion, I'll make sure we write a new White Paper on this subject. Best regards, Sarah Larsson
Jun 09, 2005 15:08
Vote:

A new White Paper on this subject has been published today, and hopefully you'll find the information you're looking for there. The White Paper is called "Creating Accessible Web Sites with EPiServer", and can be found at the following link: http://www.episerver.com/downloads/Documents/WhitePapers/English/EPiServer%204.50/Creating%20Accessible%20Web%20Sites%20with%20EPiServer.pdf (or navigating to the Library section, selecting White Papers and EPiServer 4.50). When it comes to accessibility information for the actual Web editors entering content, the Editor Manual also gives this information in the corresponding areas of use. Best regards, Sarah Larsson
Jun 14, 2005 14:17
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.