Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Relate+ with MVC

Vote:

I'm thinking about using relate+ 7 with MVC. Obviously there are no relate MVC templates or any plans to produce them so the application will have to run webforms (for relate) and MVC (for the rest of the site) concurrently.

As a proof of concept I have installed a relate instance and some MVC templates. Surprisingly it just worked and I can happily create an MVC page. Some minor bindingredirects tinkering was required but nothing serious.

This seems too easy. So the question(s) are - has anyone done this and built a serious site by mixing the two? Are there any hints or tips that you might be prepare to share? Are there any horrible pitfalls that will only become apparent 2 hours before the site is due to go live?

Many thanks for any/all contributions

Oct 08, 2013 18:16
Vote:

Not an answer to your question but might be of interest: http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/Thread.aspx?id=72397

Oct 13, 2013 21:49
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.