Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Salesforce Integration

Vote:

Hi All, 

I have a prospect who is looking at Salesforce integration and I am interested to know if anyone has taken it further than the current connector module. In particular I am interested in integration with the EPiServer Mail. When creating a mailing it would be nice to be able to choose a data source directly from the CRM rather than an output file from the CRM in csv. 

Has anyone done this?

Cheers!

Feb 22, 2010 12:14
Vote:

Hi, We've done a couple of implementations against external systems. What you could do is create recipients lists programmatically. In the code for these you can get your recipients from whatever source. You can read more about this here: http://world.episerver.com/Documentation/Items/Developers-Guide/EPiServer-Mail/Developers-Guide---EPiServer-Mail-441/Developers-Guide_Rev4/?id=27941
Mar 03, 2010 15:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.