Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Sample Site Source

Vote:

Is the Community code for the relate.episervehotell.com site available as a downloadable project?

If not, I have 'download' rights for the relate web-site - can I simply donwload all the sources to create a wokring project? I already have a developer licence for Community and have installed it, but of course this just gives me the administrator interface.

TIA,

Mark

Aug 07, 2008 13:12
Vote:

I haven't seen it as a downloadable project, so you have to manually download each file you need. To get a working project you can create a Web Application in VS and add the files. This will get you started I hope. :) 
Aug 08, 2008 14:27
Vote:

Finally managed to get a working project by adding the downloaded files to the EPiServer PublicTemplates project. Needed to request a couple of controls from EpiServer.

I only have one issue now - I get a null object exception when I attempt to upload videos either in MyPage or the 'global' Video Gallery page - any idesa anyone?

Aug 12, 2008 19:27
Vote:

Where does this null reference exception happen? A stack trace would probably be helpful for isolating the cause.

Also, is the VideoGallery.config set up correctly?

(The VideoGallery depends on a CDN Provider being set up, there is not really any way to provide a working default configuration as it contains account information, etc.)

Aug 14, 2008 10:48
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.