Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServerException on RightClickMenu

Vote:

Hi,

We are experiencing the fellowing exception when we start portal2 from portal1. Portal 1 har the posibility on right click to see admin menu but portal 2 has its own master and content pages.

Exception information:     Exception type: EPiServerException     Exception message: RightClickMenu requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />).    at EPiServer.RightClickMenu.Render(Boolean waitForOnLoad)    at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)    at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any ideas?

Aug 08, 2013 13:26
Vote:

Do you have <head runat="server" /> in the masterpages for both portal1 and portal2?

Aug 08, 2013 16:42
Vote:

Hi Per,

Yes I do have <head runat="server" in both master pages. I even tried ContextMenu.IsMenuEnabled = false; without success.

Aug 09, 2013 13:55
Vote:

The problem seems to surface during save event after tinymce is edited or other button events.

Aug 09, 2013 14:00
Vote:

The problem disappeared when I set enconding:xml in TinyMCE configuration.

Aug 09, 2013 15:28
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.