Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

salesforce lead best practice

Vote:

hi there,
really enjoying using episerver - but looking to push our leads (forms) directly into salesforce - has anyone any experience of either usinng the salesforce web-to-lead integration or Episerver Connect to Salesforce to push lead information in?
I dont want to use Episerver Connect to build a user community of people with their details registered in salesforce - I want to have visitors to my website fill in forms and be created as a lead in salesforce....
Any suggestions gladly accepted!
Thanks in advance!  

Jan 26, 2012 17:08
Vote:

We've implemented it for a customer in two ways.

1. The editor paste the form into a dynamic content which then renders an iframe with the form.

2. By creating custom forms (contact, download, newsletter etc), then posting the information to web2lead from code behind. Campaign id is fetched from a dynamic property so it can be changed for different areas of the site.

Jan 26, 2012 18:20
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.