Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

WindowsMembershipProvider, auto login and TinyMCE

Vote:

I've implemented a automatic login with the WindowsMembershipProvider. Everything works great, the right click-menu comes up, everyone in the domain\epiEditUsers and domain\epiAdminUsers can access /edit or /admin.

Tho, the image button seems to be missing from "Insert image". See below.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13492395/edit.jpg

It's probably a permission problem, but i've added the domain\groups everywhere. And also "All functions .. in EPiServer CMS".

Tried the following:

* Added the correct groups in the /ui/ etc
* I've added the virtual roles in EPiServerFramework
<add roles="WebAdmins, Administrators, domain\epiAdminGroup" mode="Any" name="CmsAdmins" type="EPiServer.Security.MappedRole, EPiServer.Framework" />
<add roles="WebEditors, domain\epiEditGroup" mode="Any" name="CmsEditors" type="EPiServer.Security.MappedRole, EPiServer.Framework" />

* Added the groups to "all functions in episerver cms editor"

NOTE: I've duplicated the site, and added forms-login. And then the button appears. Is there any script-path persmission missing or?

Aug 31, 2011 13:21
Vote:

I had to set access for the users role for locations at [your path  to ui]/Shell/ClientResources [your path to ui]/CMS/Javascript to get and add epifilebrowser as I describe in this blog post,  http://barelysoftware.com/2011/06/tinymce-in-an-episerver-template-page/.

Hope that solves your problem! 

Aug 31, 2011 14:39
Vote:

Thanks for your answer :) Didn't work tho, tried the following. Added the paths in episerver-config as well. Any more ideas? Seems to be the exact same issue you had.

<location path="path/ui/CMS/ClientResources">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<allow roles="domain\editors, domain\admins" />
<deny users="*" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

<location path="path/ui/CMS/Javascript">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<deny users="*" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>
<system.web>
<authorization>
<deny users="*" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>
<system.web>
<authorization>
<deny users="*" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

Sep 04, 2011 14:38
Vote:

You have put the location /path/ui/CMS/ClientResources but the one I put into my web.config is /path/ui/Shell/ClientResources, typo or just fast reading?

Sep 05, 2011 9:37
Vote:

I've fixed that now :)

I can access the files thru path to/ui/Shell/ClientResources/ShellCore.js and I can access the files thru path to/util/javascript.

Still doesn't work tho in edit mode tho, have to put in an arend to support.

Sep 08, 2011 14:58
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.