Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Filemanager plugin

Vote:

Hi, we are using the filemanager plugin and after making a few adjustments to the code have managed to change the default virtual directory that the workrooms use.  We have encountered one problem though which we are a little stumped on.

When adding a contributor through the site membership admin it appears to correctly assign the rights created | edit | delete | publish to the user against the custom workroom directory (I can see the path and rights are correct).

However when I try to access the filemanager the toolbar displayed by switchcontentview is always hidden because line 125 in the cs file always returns false:

if (!FileManager.CurrentVirtualDirectory.QueryDistinctAccess(AccessLevel.Create | AccessLevel.Edit | AccessLevel.Delete))

I can modify this to using Membership.QueryMembershipLevel(this.CurrentPage) within the membership class, which correctly returns the level 'Modify' and display the tool bar in that manner but if I then select add file I get an error message stating user doesnt have sufficent rights, so there ist still an underlying problem I cant get around.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Adam

Aug 09, 2011 10:48
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.