Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Available Page Types Settings Resetting

Vote:

At first I thought I was doing something wrong. Then I thought I might have been losing my mind. But I've come to accept that something isn't right, and I'm asking for your help.

When I've modified several page types' Available Page Types recently, I've noticed that the next day, the available types have been reset. Not reset back to All Page Types Available, but back to what they had been previously (generally dropping the one addition I had just made).

Is there setting or job that saves the settings? Are these settings written to a config file that may be overwritten from our SVN?

Thanks for your insight. Hopefully we can confirm that I'm not losing my mind - at least on this topic!

|AAron

Jan 04, 2012 16:41
Vote:

Are you using page type builder? The available page types can then be defined in the page type classes.

Jan 04, 2012 19:51
Vote:

Nope. I've made these by hand and made modifcations to the availability via Admin Mode. I've recently run into the same issue with reverting properties on page type properties as well. But that may be something completely unrelated.

Jan 04, 2012 20:12
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.