Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Initialising a store using dojo issue

Vote:

Dear experts,
I am using CMS 7.1 version and  I am creating a custom dojo property on click Add button, it should create a filterselect dynamically and use the store to fill in that values.  
I am initialising that store using WebAPI which is only gets initialised when I click on Add button. It is taking a lot of time to load the store in filtering select like 18.03 seconds.
My store through webAPi 2.0 is looking for "standard" page types' pages. using FindPagesWithCriteria and there are 400-500 of such pages.  
If I click on the filter select before it loads, it gives error straightaway as it is still processing the store and did not find store. One the store is loaded, it never gives any error?
My queries are:-
    1. Is there a way that unless the store is filled, i should not be able to click on filtering select. or load the store before my click Add event?
    2. Where should I initialise my store. I cannot seem to load it when I click on form edit mode. It only initialises as the code and dojo event is attached on a button.
    3. Should i use something else then find pages critiera to find specific pagetypes?
Many thanks for reading my post.
Cheers,
Naz
Mar 04, 2015 12:49
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.