Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Replace images in VPP

Vote:

When i in the filebrowser try to replace a jpeg file it behaves normally (a file exists etc) but it doesn't end up being replaced.

I've tried different files and it seems its just .jpeg and .jpg that have the issues. The bug doesn't seem to be related to the installation either since I can reproduce it on episervers alloy demo site too.

Is this a known bug?

May 29, 2013 16:41
Vote:

Could it just be your browser cache? Have you tries ctrl + F5 to reload the page with the image?

May 29, 2013 23:04
Vote:

Its not just the cache, if you do it with pngs it you can see that it replaces the file on the filesize although the image may be cached and requires a hard reload but on jpegs it doesnt replace the file at all.

May 30, 2013 10:45
Vote:

I noticed this as well recently, and just now reported it as a bug.

Temporary workaround could be to first right click the image, choose Version History, and from there you can Create a new version of the file.

Jun 13, 2013 11:36
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.