Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Optimizely Form submission to Salesforce Web-to-Case

Vote:

Hi,
We are getting new request to send Optimizely form submitted data to Salesforce Web-To-Case submission.

I know we have below functionalities from Optimizely but all those options are sending data to Account, Campaign, Contact or Lead. 
https://webhelp.optimizely.com/latest/en/addons/ma/salesforce.htm#SettingupOptimizelyformswithSalesforce

But in our case we are looking to create Case in Salesforce on form submit in Optimizely page. 

In case it someone had similer scenerio or any documentation that helps.

Thank you,
Hari

May 07, 2024 18:45
Vote:

Have you tried installing + configuring the Salesforce MA connector? I know the support documentation (CMS 11 / CMS 12) says it's just Account, Campaign, Contact, or Lead, but on my CMS 12 site it does have an option to push to the Case object:

I don't have a CMS 11 site with the connector installed, but I did find this old thread implying that Case may be available there as well: https://world.optimizely.com/forum/developer-forum/CMS/Thread-Container/2017/7/episerver-forms---case-mapping/ 

(I've also reached out to get the docs verified.)

May 07, 2024 21:35
Daniel Isaacs - May 08, 2024 21:09
Note, docs have been updated (see links in my comment to the current support documentation) -- confirmed that both the CMS 11 and CMS 12 Salesforce connector supports Salesforce Account, Campaign, Contact, Lead, and Case types..
Vote:

Does your API user have "case" object access in your Salesforce Org?  What you get from SF describeGlobal method?  

May 08, 2024 1:30
Vote:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for all the efforts. 

After installing we could see the connector under Addons

EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation

EPiServer.Marketing.Automation.Forms

EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Salesforce

Still I have to test the form submission with connector credentials.

Thank you

Edited, May 09, 2024 9:30
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.