Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Add a single property to Episerver Forms Actor

Vote:

Hello,

I'm looking at extending forms, adding a new PostSubmissionActor to perform actions after submission. I've implemented this, but now I'd like to be able to toggle the action on a per-form basis.

I have found the demo configurable actor at https://github.com/episerver/EPiServer.Forms.Demo/blob/master/Implementation/Actors/ConfigurableActor.cs. I've implemented the same PropertyType, PropertyDefinitionTypePlugIn, and EditorDescriptors. This works fine and I can create a collection of boolean/checkboxs. However, I only want one Property, a single checkbox with a Name/Title.

Is there a way to add just a singluar property to the actors? Or do they all have to be collections?

Thanks

Oct 07, 2021 14:32
Vote:

Have you tried changing PropertyForDisplayingConfigurableActor inheriting type from PropertyGenericList<ConfigurableActorModel> to whatever type you want?

Optimizely should support standard types, this example is just showing creating a propertylist and then defining the propertylist model

Oct 08, 2021 8:47
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.