Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Would like to see Forms move away from JS and use Blazor "Razor Components" or at least have the option.

Vote:

Would like to see Forms move away from JS and use Blazor "Razor Components" or at least have the option.

Jun 10, 2019 21:31
Vote:

Have you posted this in the Feature Request forum?

Jun 12, 2019 18:15
Vote:

Hi Eric,

I'm not an expert on Blazor but, as I understand it, it should be something you could implement within forms. You can override any or all of the default views supplied with forms and can switch off the default JavaScript & CSS to replace it with your own.

Having overridden pretty much all of the forms UI on previous projects I'll warn you that it's not a quick or particularly simple task but the option is certainly there.

Jun 12, 2019 19:12
Vote:

I'm not so much concerned about the UI, but the JS comminications between the Client and Server. As I understand it, when switching off JS for Forms, a lot of finctionality is lost. Blazor could be used to replace this using WebAssembly. It's pretty neat because WebAssembly is browser independent.

Jun 12, 2019 21:53
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.