Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Custom actor : Populate dropdownlist with form elements

mh
mh
Vote:

Hello!

Im building a custom forms actor which will make a service call to our customer support system. One of the parameters which is required by support system is customer email.

At the moment I have an kind of ugly solution with a "NameOfEmailField" string property on actor where you have to add name of forms element where user supplies email. In actor implementation I match value from "NameOfEmailField" with form elements and add value to service call.

I would like a solution where instead of having a free text field you can choose which forms element from a dropdownlist based on elements in current form which matches customer email. I have played around with a SelectOneAttribute and ISelectionFactory but it seems I only get hold of the actor, not the form on which the actor is added. Has anyone managed to solve this?

This is what im trying to achieve:

1. Epi Admin creates new Form
  2. Admin adds form fields, for instance a field for email
  3. Admin adds custom actor. Actor has "EmailField" property. When admin edits this property a dropdownlist with form elements on current form is displayed, among others email.
Sep 26, 2018 12:38
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.