Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver Forms Maximum submissions

Vote:

Is there any way to set a maximum amount of submissions to a FormContainerBlock?

If there is no out of the box or best practice way of doing it I think I will go with either a validator that counts submissions on rendering or on submit (if the max amount is reached unpublish the formblock or something like that).

Any help would be appreciated!

Oct 01, 2018 11:45
Vote:

You can create a Criteria which use Forms APIs to get submissions count. Then use it in a VisitorGroup, when the count is exceeded it will hide the form to prevent use continue submitting.

Oct 03, 2018 10:03
Vote:

I see. I will use the API to count the submissions and hide the form if my limit is reached.

Thanks! 

Oct 03, 2018 11:12
Vote:

This would be useful as a built-in global setting for the form, instead of having to combine criteria+visitorgroup. Something to consider for the Forms backlog, @Dac Thach Ngyuen?

Oct 04, 2018 10:01
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.