Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Multiple files upload - Issue with placeholder in email

Vote:

Hi,

I have an issue with the email being sent after a form is posted.

I have field for file upload where visitors can upload multiple files. I want to see these files in the email after submission and so I have added a placeholder for the field in the email template. The email correctly contains a link to the uploaded file when the visitor has only uploaded a single file, but when multiple files are uploaded the following links in the email leads to an empty file (empty .txt-file if the uploaded file was a .txt-file, empty .docx-file if the uploaded file was a .docx-file etc.).

This seems to be a bug in how the email is being generated after a submission. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Jan 15, 2018 11:43
Vote:

Hi,

I tried to reproduce on Alloy MVC template. The place holder is working normally. Which version of Forms are you using? Could you please try on fresh Alloy site to see, if it is a bug could you give me the details reproduce steps?

Jan 16, 2018 8:47
Vote:

I am using 4.3.0. It seems to work fine with images and .docx files but when I'm trying with .txt files it does not work properly. Does .txt-files work properly for you?

Jan 16, 2018 18:51
Vote:

Yes, the .txt files are working for me. The issue might relate to your environment, could you try on fresh site to isolate the problem?

Jan 17, 2018 3:15
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.